Prawn Curry Recipe
Prawn Curry is typical dish of the Thai cuisine. You must try this different recipe at home for change.
- Prawns (peeled & divined) 1 kg
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Onions chopped 2 medium
- Tomato finely chopped 1-2
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 60 ml
- Curry leaves few
- Fresh & chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Vegetable oil 5 tbsp
- Heat oil in wok or large saucepan on high flame.
- Then add chopped onions, cook and stir until brown in color.
- Then add curry leaves and mix it.
- Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander powder and salt, cook it and stir for 1 minute.
- Then sprinkle salt and turmeric powder.
- Then add chopped tomato, red chili powder, prawns and water.
- Then reduce flame to medium-high flame and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or till prawns are opaque.
- Taste and adjust salt and red chili powder if necessary.
- Then sprinkle garam masala powder, stir it and remove from flame.
- Then take out in serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or naan or roti.
Prawn Curry is delicious dish. Prawns are cooked with onions, tomato, paste and spices. Then garnished with coriander leaves and serve with rice or naan or roti.