Masala Fries Recipe
Masala Fries is very popular street fast food in Pakistan. It is very spicy fries. Make it at home for your children.
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Rice flour as required
- Corn flour as required
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala as required
- BBQ masala as required
- Garlic mayo sauce as required
- Oil as required
For BBQ Masala:
- Cloves 2
- Big cardamom 2
- Green cardamom 2
- Cinnamon 2
- Mace 2 tsp
- Nutmeg 2 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 4 tbsp
- Roasted cumin 6 tbsp
- Ginger powder 4 tbsp
- Wash potatoes, peel it and cut in finger shape.
- Now boil water in saucepan, put potatoes and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Then take it out, strain it, put in cold water and strain it after 1 minute.
- Then put potatoes, corn flour, and rice flour in bowl, mix it nicely and leave for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Then take out in plate, sprinkle chaat masala & bbq masala, toss it nicely, spread tomato ketchup & garlic mayo sauce on it and serve hot.
- For bbq masala: Put all ingredients in grinder and grinder it nicely.
- Then store in jar.
Masala Fries is spicy fries. Boiled potatoes fingers are mixed with rice flour and corn flour. Then deep fried in oil and tossed with chaat masala, bbq masala & salt. Then topped with tomato ketchup & mayo garlic sauce and served hot.