Moong Dal Curry
- Moong Daal: 250 grams
- Onions: 4 medium-sized pieces
- Green & Red Chilies: 5 medium-sized pieces each
- Coriander Seeds: 2 table spoon
- Coriander Leaves: 1/2 bunch
- Coconut Powder: 1 cup
- Oil and Salt: As per need
- Place moong daal in water for about 6 hours.
- Grind the soaked daal to a fine paste.
- Add delicately sliced onions and green chilies with salt & coriander seeds to the paste.
- Cook the paste (with covered lid).
- While it is being cooked, fry sliced onions & red chilies with coconut powder & coriander seeds.
- Add water and salt to the fried paste in oil to make gravy.
- Once the gravy is prepared. Add daal paste and cook on low flame.
- Your delicious moong daal is ready.
- Use coriander leaves for garnishing.
Delicious Moong Daal Curry