Chicken Corn Soup
- Chicken Stock - 5 cups
- Shredded Chicken - 1 cup
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste - ½ tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Corns - ½ cup
- Egg - 2
- Soya Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Corn flour - 3 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Take a wok and boil chicken with 10 cups of water until chicken is tender.
- In another container, heat oil and include garlic paste in it. Cook it for a minute.
- Then add the boiled chicken in the garlic paste and let it cook till the water dries out from the chicken.
- Add the chicken stock in the dried off chicken along with half a cup of corns.
- Dissolve 3 table spoons of corn flour in water and make a paste out of it.
- Pour corn flour paste in the pot containing chicken and the stock. Mix continuously until corn flour paste dissolves.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar and beaten eggs in the mixture. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add vinegar and soya sauce to give an acerbic flavor.
- Your tasty chicken corn soup is ready.
Appetizing chicken soup with corns and seasonal spices.