Savoury Cheese Cake
- 1 ¼ cups crushed salted biscuits
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- 3 eggs – beaten
- ¾ cups cream
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp chopped celery
- Few drops of red pepper sauce
- Salt, pepper and mustard to taste
- Firmly combine the biscuits and butter.
- Bake at 180 C for 8 minutes, then store to chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine cream cheese, grated cheese, beaten eggs, cream, spring onion, celery and red pepper sauce in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and mustard to taste.
- Remove dish from refrigerator an hour before baking time so that it does not crack in the oven.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Bake at 180 C for about 35 mins till just set.
- Serve warm.