- Fried moong daal – 200 grams
- Salt – to taste
- Onions – 2 medium
- Fresh coriander (chopped) – 1 bunch
- Mint leaves – ½ bunch
- Green chilies – 5
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Samosa sheets – 2 dozen
- Plain flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Take a pot and add moong daal along with salt, mind leaves, onions, green chilies, lemon juice and coriander.
- Mix it well and keep aside for 10 minutes
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp of flour and mix it with water proportionately.
- Add a spoon full of the stuffing and fold it in the form of samosa.
- Deep fry the samosa and serve with tomato ketch up.
Different and crispy samosas