Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1 medium chicken, stewed until tender
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1 small package egg noodles, cooked
- 8 oz. of Sour cream
- 4 cups of corn bread crumbs
- After the chicken has cooled remove the meat from the bones and cut, chop, or tear into small pieces.
- Mix the chicken, cooked egg noodles, mushroom soup, the sour cream, and one can of water together in a large mixing bowl.
- Put a layer of breadcrumbs on the bottom of a baking dish and then add the chicken mixture.
- Top with the remaining breadcrumbs. Melt the margarine and pour over the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Chicken noodle casserole with mushrooms and sour cream