Strawberry and Cream Pancakes
- 8 Simple Pancakes
- 515 gm can of strawberries
- 30 ml corn flour (cornstarch)
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 150 ml heavy cream, whipped
- Prepare the pancakes and keep them warm.
- Empty the strawberries and juice into a pan. Blend the corn flour with the orange rind and juice and stir into the pan.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Divide between the pancakes by pouring over it, roll up and place on serving plates.
- Top with a large spoonful of whipped cream and serve straight away.
A holiday breakfast treat