Chicken Berry Salad
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken - grilled and cut into bite size pieces
- 75 ounce honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 8 cups chopped lettuce greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 10 ounce package peas
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- In a bowl, combine salad dressing, vinegar, vegetable oil and orange juice. Then set aside
- In a separate bowl combine the chicken, lettuce greens, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peas and pecans.
- Coat it with the prepared salad dressing
- Chill and serve.
A delicious and easy summer salad recipe.