Lemon Teriyaki Chicken
- ½ Cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- ½ Cup soy sauce
- ¼ Cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (or up to 3 pounds)
- Take a zip lock bag and place all the ingredients (except the chicken) in it and mix well together.
- Then add the chicken and seal the bag well.
- Refrigerate the bag at least 6 hours.
- When ready to bake, pour the chicken and all of the marinade into a non-greased baking dish and bake in an oven preheated to 350'F for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish.