Veggie Yogurt Spread
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Take the cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and Soya sauce and process in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Veggie Yogurt Spread is read to serve.
- Spread on heavy grain bread.
Veggie Yogurt Spread is a delicious spread served as a salad dressing or spread like a chutney on toast.