- 1 1/2 cups. Blanched whole almonds, Pecan halves, walnut halves Or cashews
- 1/2 cups. Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Butter
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Essence
- In a pan, combine nuts, sugar, and butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till sugar melts and turns a rich brown color.
- Remove from heat. Immediately stir in Vanilla Essence.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Butter the foil.
- Spread mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Let it cool before breaking into small clusters.
- Can be served over ice cream.
A sweet winter appetizer