Cinnamon Apple Rice
- 4 Eggs + 1 Egg's Egg Whites
- 2 Cups Of Apples, chopped Well
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Cup Dates
- 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg [optional]
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Combine 4 eggs, apples, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, rice, dates and sugar in a bowl and blend together gently with an electric beater.
- In another mixing bowl add the egg whites and whisk until stiff peaks.
- Then fold egg whites into the other mixing bowl.
- Add all into a large baking dish; sprinkle the cinnamon on top the dish and bake the dish in a water bath for 1 hour.
- Garnish with apple wedges and serve.
Baked rice with a sweet apple and cinnamon flavor