Ice Cream Cake And Fudge Sauce by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries
Ingredients for Ice Cream Cake:
- Chocolate cake 9 inches
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Vanilla ice cream 2 liters
- Chocolate ice cream 1 liter
- Fudge sauce 1 cup
- Cherries to decorate
- Cream to decorate
- Line a 9" spring form tin with ding and place a thin chocolate sponge cake on the base.
- Moisten with some milk.
- Spread half of the plain vanilla ice cream on it, let chill till set, then top with the chocolate ice cream, let set, pour over fudge sauce and swirl in, let set and add the remaining vanilla ice cream, let set again.
- Top with fudge sauce and decorate with cherries and piped cream.
- Freeze and serve cut in slices or wedges.
Ingredients for Fudge Sauce:
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Cocoa powder 6 tbsp
- Evaporated milk 1 can
- Butter 1/3 cup
- Miniature marshmallows 3/4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- In a pan, combine sugar and cocoa, stir in evaporated milk. Add butter.
- Bring to boil over medium heat; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add marshmallows; cook until melted. Remove from the heat, stir in vanilla.
- Cool and bottle and use over desserts or cakes.
Recipe of Ice Cream Cake And Fudge Sauce by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV