Sarson Ka Saag, Gur Ky Chawal And Makai Ki Roti by Zubaida Tariq
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients for Gur Ky Chawal:
- Rice 2 cup
- Jaggery crushed 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut 1 packet
- Raisin 1/2 cup
- Coconut chopped 1/2 cup
- Water 4 to 5 cup
- Firstly, wash rice and cook in 4-5 bowl water until rice becomes soft.
- Now put jaggery crushed, raisin, chopped coconut and raisin and cook it lightly.
- When jaggery melts, serve gur ky chawal with hot hot milk.
Ingredients for Sarson Ka Saag:
- 1 kg sarsoon ka saag
- 1 cup makai ka aata
- 1 packet butter
- 4 green chilies
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 10 whole red chilies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 sliced cloves of garlic
- 1/2 packet butter
- 3 tbsp oil
- Cut sarson ka saag into finely chop and soak in turmeric.
- Then wash it nicely and put in pot.
- Together add red chilies, garlic cloves and salt.
- When its water dries, remove from heat, cool it and chop in chopper.
- After that, put in pot, add flour and butter and roast it nicely.
- Now make bhagaar of garlic cloves, butter and oil.
- Then take out sarsoon ka saag in dish, put baghar and serve with hot makai ki roti.
Ingredients for Makai Ki Roti:
- Cornmeal 2 cup
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ghee/ oil as required
- Knead wheat flour, cornmeal and salt with lukewarm water and leave for few minutes.
- Now make small small rotiyan of it and roast on tawa.
- Then remove from heat and spread butter or ghee.
- Makai roti is ready.
Recipe of Sarson Ka Saag, Gur Ky Chawal And Makai Ki Roti by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV