Baloch Ka Falooda, Balochi Pulao And Balochi Namkeen Gosht by Shireen Anwer
Ingredients For Balochi Namkeen Gosht:
- Mutton 1 kg
- Salt 2 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion 2
- Cooking oil 1/2 cup
Ingredients For Balochi Pulao:
- Chicken 1 kg
- Onion 1 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Rice 750 gm
- Allspice 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Put the chopped onions into pan, for frying it make them golden brown, take them out and chop it.
- Now pour oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, salt, chopped garam masala fry it well.
- Then add fried and chopped onions, water cover it and cook it till it becomes ready.
- Now add fried onions, then make layer.
- Pour boiled rice and spread them.
- Then add chicken, put salt, garam masala, boiled rice, simmer it well.
- In the end mix it and fry it, add raisins, almonds then serve.
Ingredients For Baloch Ka Falooda:
- Milk 5 cups
- Condensed milk 1/2 tin
- Gulab sharbat as required
- Fruit cock tail 1 cup
- Strawberry ice cream 1 liter
- Almond and pistachio as required
- Basil seeds
- Strawberry jelly
Ingredients For Falooda:
- Arrowroot 1 1/2 cup
- Water 3 cups
- Pour water, add arrowroot mix and cook it, stir it continuously until the mixture is becomes shiny.
- Now put that mixture into falooda mold.
- Now put that mold into a pan, which must be filled with water.
- Pour milk, add condensed milk cool it for 4 hours.
Recipe of Baloch Ka Falooda, Balochi Pulao And Balochi Namkeen Gosht by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV