Orange Basbousa And Chocolate Cocoa Roll by Noreen Amir
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients For Orange Basbousa:
- Melted butter 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk 400 gm
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Chopped nutmeg 1 tsp
- Mace 1/2 tsp
- Orange yeast 1 tsp
- Orange juice 5 tbsp
- Semolina 200 gm
For Making syrup:
- Sugar 2 cup
- Water 1-1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Rose water 1 tbsp
- First mix the baking powder, condensed milk, nutmeg, mace and orange zeast mix it well.
- Now add semolina mix it.
- Then grease the baking dish and add semolina mixture bake it on 190 degree C for 35 minutes, until it turns to golden color.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and rose water let it cook and cool it.
- Now add baked mixture take it out and pour ready syrup cool it and then serve.
Ingredients For Chocolate Cocoa Roll:
- Khoya 500 gm
- Sugar 200 gm
- Cocoa powder 200 gm
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder 3 tbsp
- Add khoya and sugar in a pan mix it well.
- Now add sugar saturate it, beat it well.
- Along cocoa powder. When it is nicely beaten then add ghee and cocoa powder mix it and make it cool.
- Pour ghee on hand make roll and put khopra on its top then serve.
Recipe of Orange Basbousa And Chocolate Cocoa Roll by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV