Labnani Baklava by Noreen Amir
Ingredients For Labnani Baklava:
- Ararwat 50 gm
- Bisco 125 gm
- Gram flour 1/2 kg
- Oil 1/2 kg
- Almond 125 gm
- Pistachio 125 gm
- Glucose 70 gm
- Sugar 70 gm
- Green color as needed
- Honey as needed
- For making vermicelli, first put the gram flour knead it for 10 minutes and make it soft.
- Then leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now add bisco and oil mix it and pull it well
- For Pistachio Filling:
- First add the glucose in sugar cook it till the syrup becomes ready, along green color.
- Now add almonds and pistachio.
- When it becomes hard then fold the ready vermicelli.
- Now make it golden fry. Take it out from oil and cut, add honey then serve.
Recipe of Labnani Baklava by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV