Doodh Pak And Khajoor Aur Badam Ki Slice by Noreen Amir
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients For Doodh Pak:
- Almonds 1/2 cup
- Cardamom 1 tsp
- Milk 2 kg
- Saffron 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 200 gm
- Pistachio, silver paper for garnish
- Condensed milk 1/4 cup
- First soak almonds in water, remove its skin and make its paste.
- After that pour milk and let it cook.
- Along saffron, cardamom and condensed milk.
- When the milk becomes thick then add sugar.
- When it becomes thick then take it out in a tray, when it becomes cool then serve it after cutting it.
Ingredients For Khajoor Aur Badam Ki Slice:
- Chopped dates 1 cup
- Almond 1/2 cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Chopped coconut 2-3 tbsp
- Barfi 1/2 kg
- Chopped almonds for garnish
- Pour ghee in a pan add almonds, let it roast on a pan then take it out.
- Now melt the date in a pan add roasted almonds mix it well.
- Then set the barfi.
- Now set the warm mixture on barfi and garnish with almonds.
Recipe of Doodh Pak And Khajoor Aur Badam Ki Slice by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV