Chicken Bhurta by Zubaida Tariq
Feb 26, 2014
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Lemons 2
- Onion 4
- Green chilies 6
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Green coriander 1/2 bunch
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Roasted cumin 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix chicken, ginger garlic paste, red chili flakes and salt, cook in pot and dry its water. Then chill it and grind in chopper.
- Now heat oil in karahi pan, do onion golden brown, take out half onions, put chicken in half onion and roast it for 5 minutes.
- After that, put few chopped mint leaves, chopped green coriander and chopped green chilies and keep on simmer.
- After 5 minutes, delicious chicken bhurta is ready.
- In end, add fried onion and remaining hara masala and serve with hot parathay.
Recipe of Chicken Bhurta by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV