Creamy Chicken by Shireen Anwer
- Crushed dalia 1/2 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Salt 2 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Cream 200 gm
- Green chilies 8
- Chopped parsley 1/2 cup
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Brown onion 4 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Heat oil, put onion and fry until light golden.
- Now put ginger garlic paste with chicken boneless and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add crushed dalia and 6-4 cup boiled water, cover it and cook on low flame for approx 2 hours.
- Now put finely strained or blended mixture.
- After that, put salt, black pepper, all spice, cinnamon powder and cream and mix it nicely.
- Before serving, give bhagar of ghee, brown onion and finely chopped ginger.
- In end, garnish with finely chopped green chilies and chopped parsley and serve.
Recipe of Creamy Chicken by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV