Meethi Tikkya by Shireen Anwer
May 10, 2014
- Flour 4 cups
- Semolina 124 gm
- Ghee 4 oz
- Caster sugar 4 oz
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 3 tbsp
- Egg 1/2 beaten
- Salt pinch
- Ghee for frying
- Knead flour, semolina, ghee, caster sugar, milk, green cardamom powder, desiccated coconut and beaten egg with salt nicely so that it becomes in shape of smooth dough and ghee can be seen on dough.
- Now roll dough 1/4 inch thick and cut with 2-3 inch cutter.
- Then deep fry in medium ghee.
- For kneading dough don't use water.
- Fry on low flame until light golden.
Recipe of Meethi Tikkya by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV