Nam Tao Soup by Chef Gulzar
- Long bottle gourd 1
- Finely chopped garlic 3-4 cloves
- Chicken stock 1 liter
- White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander 1/2 bunch
- Chinese salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan and fry finely chopped garlic.
- Then add chicken stock, white pepper powder, salt and Chinese salt and cook it.
- When it boils, add bottle gourd, remove it, garnish with green coriander and serve.
Recipe of Nam Tao Soup by Chef Gulzar in Live@nine on Masala TV