Naan Khatai by Chef Gulzar
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour 1-1/2 cup
- Icing sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Chopped pistachio as required
- Egg 1
- Ghee 1 cup
- Beat egg in mixing bowl, add cardamom powder, baking powder, all purpose flour and semolina and crush well.
- Mix ghee and icing sugar, put in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now knead hard dough and leave it for a while.
- Now make small naan khatai and mark in center with finger.
- Then set in oven tray, brush with egg and sprinkle chopped pistachio.
- Now keep baking tray in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 10-15 minutes, take it out and serve.
Recipe of Naan Khatai by Chef Gulzar in Live@nine on Masala TV