Haryali Keema by Shireen Anwer
Oct 02, 2014
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Onion 1 large sliced
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Spinach 1/2 kg
- Fenugreek bunch 4 small
- Dill 1 bunch
- Heat oil and fry onion until light golden.
- Now add ginger garlic paste with mince and fry it nicely.
- Then put salt, turmeric, chili powder and crushed cumin and fry it nicely.
- Then add 1/2 cup water, cover it and cook until mince tender.
- Now add yogurt and fry it nicely.
- Then put spinach, fenugreek leaves and dill mixture with milk.
- Then put green coriander and green chilies and simmer it.
Recipe of Haryali Keema by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV