Chicken Shorba by Shireen Anwer
- Wheat soaked overnight 1/2 kg
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp
- Green chilies grinded 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Tomato blended 3
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Mint chopped 1 bunch
- Ginger finely Julian 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 6-8
- Brown onion 1/2 cup
- All spice 1-1/2 tsp
- Soak wheat overnight.
- Next morning, boil it with 1/2 cup water and turmeric until it tender.
- Now cool it and blend it.
- Boil chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, green chilies and 3 cup water until chicken tender.
- Then chop chicken and mixed with blended wheat.
- Now add tomatoes, mix it nicely and cook for 30 minutes till thick.
- Then give bhagar.
- For bhagar: Make bhagar of all ingredients and serve hot.
Recipe of Chicken Shorba by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV