Meethi Tikkiya by Shireen Anwer
- Flour 4 cups
- Semolina 125 gm
- Ghee 4 oz
- Caster sugar 4 oz
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 3 tbsp
- Beaten egg 1/2
- Salt 1 pinch
- Ghee for frying
- Mix flour, semolina, 4 oz ghee, sugar, milk, green cardamom, coconut, egg and salt in bowl and knead it nicely.
- Now roll dough 1/4.
- Then cut with 2-3 inch tikkiya cutter.
- Now deep fry it and remember it, don't add water while kneading.
- Then fry it until light golden on low flame.
Recipe of Meethi Tikkiya by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV