Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
Ingredients for dough:
- Yeast - 2 1/2 tsp
- Warm water - 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- All purpose Flour - 3 cups
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients for dough except butter and knead it till it becomes a smooth and soft dough.
- Leave it to rise in a warm place for 1 1/2 hours.
- Take it out knead it again using some flour for about 5 minutes.
- Tap the dough two three times on the rack.
- Put butter inside and knead again.
- Now flat the dough with the rolling-pin and make a square.
- With a knife cut the dough into rectangular sticks of 1 1/2 inches.
- Now take melted butter and brush it on the dough.
- In a pan heat oil and brown some chopped garlic.
- Now sprinkle this garlic on top of the dough.
- Twist these stick a little bit and line them in a greased tray.
- Leave it for half an hour again.
- Now bake it on 180c till it turns brown.
Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks is prepared with Flour, Yeast, Cheese and Garlic and it is served as Side Dish.