Masalaydar Daal Mash by Shireen Anwer
- Mash ki Daal - 1 pao
- Chopped Onions - 4 tbsp
- Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Chopped Ginger - 1 tbsp
- Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Ground tomatoes - 2
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- All spice powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Coriander and green chilies - 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies - 2
- Boil Maash ki daal in turmeric, salt and water till daal gets fully cooked.
- Now heat oil, add chopped onions and fry till they turn light golden.
- Add garlic paste, chopped ginger, ground tomatoes, salt, chili powder and saute the mixture.
- Now add the boiled daal, chopped green chilies, all spice powder and keep it on dum for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and green chilies and serve.
Masalaydar Daal Mash is a Spicy Daal Dish, prepared with Mash Daal and Spices, garnished with Green Coriander and served with Naan.