Anday Walay Biscuits by Shireen Anwer
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
- Butter - 2 oz
- Caster Sugar - 2 oz
- Yellow Colour - 1 pinch
- Egg - 1
- Lemon Essence - 3 drops
- Flour - 3 oz
- Beat butter and caster sugar till it gets creamy.
- Now add yellow colour and beat.
- Add egg and lemon essence and beat more.
- Add strained flour and fold.
- If batter turns thin, then add 1 more tsp of flour.
- Pour the mixture in a piping bag and without using a nasal make cookies in a flour spread tray. ( Tray shouldn't be greased).
- Bake the biscuits for 15 to 20 minutes at 120c till they turn crisp.
Anday Walay Biscuits is prepared with Butter, Flour and Egg.