Cherry Sauce Cream Sundae by Chef Asad
- Cherry 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cream 250 ml
- Condensed milk 1/2 cup
- Chocolate biscuits 1 pack
- Fresh cream 175 ml
- Cook cherry and sugar till it is thick sauce.
- Mix condensed milk with cream
- Crush Chocolate Biscuit
- Beat cream and add sugar in it.
- Fill a glass with Cream using piping bag or spoon.
- Add cherry sauce on it.
- Add crushed chocolate biscuits.
- Add condensed milk and cream mixture over it.
- Add topping of cream, sauce, and biscuits. It is ready to serve now.
Recipe of Cherry Sauce Cream Sundae by Chef Asad in Lazzat With Asad on Metro One