Chicken Finger Bite by Chef Asad
- Maida (flour): 2 cup
- Yeast: 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 2tbsp
- Oil: 5 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tbsp
- Shredded chicken: 1 cup
- Namak/Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Kali mirch/black pepper: 1 tsp
- Chicken powder: 1 tsp
- Milk: 1/4 cup
- Capsicum, carrot, onion chopped: 1/4 cup
- Egg: 1
- Take maida, mix yeast, sugar,salt, oil and form a dough leave it for 30 min.
- Heat a pan put 3tbsps of oil, shredded chicken, chicken powder all the chopped stuff carrots, capsicum and onion cook it for a while.
- Mix milk in it and let it cook for 2 min take it off from the stove.
- Form rotis out the of dough, cut the roti half fill that half portion with the batter prepared.
- Now fold it and make a shape of finger cut the extra parts.
- Now mix one egg spread it on the finger bite and bake it for 15 min on 180 C.
Recipe of Chicken Finger Bite by Chef Asad in Lazzat With Asad on Metro One