Spaghetti Bolognese by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Mutton mince 1/2 kg
- Onion chopped 1 large
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Garlic clove crushed 2
- Tomato puree 4 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped 4
- Chicken or Beef stock as required
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Spaghetti 500 gm
- Parmesan cheese as required
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, add onion, saute, add mince and keep frying till color changes.
- Add flour, garlic, tomato puree, let cook.
- Dissolve stock cube in cup of water and add to mince.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and let cook till mince is done.
- Boil spaghetti in salty water and add remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Drain when done.
- Drizzle some extra oil so spaghetti does not stick.
- Divide spaghetti amongst individual bowls or large platter and ladle mince sauce over and serve immediately sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
Recipe of Spaghetti Bolognese by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV