New York Cheesecake Ice Cream by Shireen Anwer
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Condensed milk 1/2 tin
- Egg yolk 2
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- Whipped cream 2 packets
- Digestive bread crumbs 1/2 cup
- Butter melted 4 tbsp
- Beat egg yolk with icing sugar until thick and creamy.
- Then add cream cheese and beat more.
- Also put condensed milk and lemon juice and beat it.
- Then fold whipped cream, put in airtight container and keep in refrigerator.
- Now mix butter with biscuits crumbs and mix in ice cream.
- When it freezes approximately, stir 1-2 spoon and freeze i.
- Take out 15 minutes before serving ice cream so that it becomes soft.
New York Cheesecake Ice Cream is all time Favorite Dish for all persons, it is an American Dish prepared with Cream, Cheese, Eggs and Biscuits and is served chilled. Usually people eat in Winter Season. It can be served with Hot Dessert.