Papaya Salad by Chef Gulzar
- Raw papaya 1/2 kg
- Crushed peanuts 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chilies 3-4
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Tamarind paste 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbsp
- Fish sauce 3 tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Chinese salt 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Peel papaya and grate it.
- Then crush garlic and green chilies together.
- Then cut tomatoes into slices.
- Now put tomato slices and papaya in mixing bowl.
- Then put garlic and green chilies paste.
- Then put tamarind paste, lemon juice and fish sauce.
- Now put brown sauce.
- Then put Chinese salt and mix it nicely.
- Then put crushed peanuts and serve.
Papaya Salad is Healthy Salad, prepared with Papaya, Peanuts & Vegetables.