Moong Ki Daal Ka Halwa by Rida Aftab
- Green gram lentils 1/2 kg
- Milk 250 gm
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Green Cardamom 6
- Khoya 250 gm
- Finely chopped almonds 50 gm
- Finely chopped pistachio 50 gm
- Ghee 250 gm
- Kewra water 1 tsp
- Yellow food color 1/2 tsp
- Soak green gram lentils.
- Now put green gram and yellow food color in milk and boil it.
- When green gram tender, close stove and grind it.
- Then heat ghee, put grinded lentil and sugar and roast it.
- When ghee comes up, put khoya, almonds, pistachios and kewra, simmer for 5 minutes and close stove.
- Moong ki daal ka halwa is ready.
Moong Ki Daal Ka Halwa is a Pakistani Sweet Dish Green Gram Lentils, Cardamom & Yellow Color and garnished with Almonds & Pistachios. It is usually served after Night Meal and also served in Mehndi Ceremony.