Spinach Sambousek by Chef Tahir Chaudhry
- Plain flour 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Water 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped 2
- Boiled spinach chopped 200 gm
- Cheese 200 gm
- Pine seeds 2 tbsp
- Ground black pepper 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Put flour in deep bowl, add sugar, salt and oil, mix it nicely, add water gradually gradually and keep it aside.
- Then heat 1 tbsp oil in saucepan, saute onion and spinach until cook, add cheese, pine seeds and spices and cool it.
- Now fold dough, cut into round pieces, keep 1 tbsp spinach stuffing in center and seal edges by pressing with fork.
- Deep fry in 190 degrees C hot oil for 3-6 minutes.
- Then take it out, dry with kitchen tissue and serve it.
Spinach Sambousek is Arabian Samosa Snack. It is prepared with Spinach & Cheese Filling, stuffed in Dough and deep fried in Oil.