Italian Style Bread Pudding by Hussain Tariq
- Large size french bread 1/2 loaf
- Butter 100 gm
- Raisins soaked 1 cup
- Milk 1 liter
- Caster sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Eggs 4
- Cinnamon powder 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Brown sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Butter 75 gm
- Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Cut french bread into slices, put in deep baking dish, heat butter slightly and spread on all bread slices.
- Now mix milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and cinnamon essence, put on bread slices and sprinkle some cinnamon.
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C for 30-35 minutes and keep pudding in oven for 15 minutes.
- For butterscotch sauce: Put cream, brown sugar, butter and salt in pan, cook on medium flame for 7-8 minutes till thick and keep it aside.
- Then take put pudding from oven, put butterscotch sauce on pudding and serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Hussain Tariq has made Bread Pudding in Italian Style. It is Bread-based Pudding Dessert, popular in many countries. It is baked in Oven and served with Ice Cream.