Lemon Biscuits by Shireen Anwer
- Butter 400 gm
- Caster sugar 300 gm
- Eggs 3
- Flour 500 gm
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
For Lemon Biscuits:
- Beat butter and put caster sugar gradually gradually.
- Now beat it more until fluffy.
- Then add eggs 1 by 1, vanilla essence and lemon juice.
- Now put flour with lightly hands and divide this mixture into 3-4 parts.
- For lemon biscuits: Roll dough in round.
- Now cut it with round shape cookie cut, brush with egg yolk and bake it.
Lemon Biscuits is yummy & tasty dish. It has flavor of lemon juice. Try this dish at home and serve with tea with your guest.