Open Faced Chicken Sandwich by Shireen Anwar
- Hot-dog buns 2
- Grilled chicken shredded 2 cups
- Mayonnaise as required
- Coleslaw salad 2 cup
- Fresh cream 4 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp
- Paprika 1/2 tsp
For Grill Chicken:
- Chicken breast 2
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Hoisin sauce 2 tbsp
- French fries to serve
- Cucumber slice 1
- Tomato slice 1
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, chili garlic sauce and hoisin sauce for 10 minutes.
- Noe grill it in frying pan in 2 tbsp oil.
- Then take it out and shred it.
- Cut hot dog buns, open it and spread mayonnaise.
- Also keep salad leaves.
- Then keep chicken pieces.
- Then keep dressing, cucumber and tomato.
- Then put coriander leaves and serve with french fries and coleslaw salad.
Open Faced Chicken Sandwich is delightful sandwich. The flavor of grilled chicken is delicious. It can be served as snacks or refreshment.