Mooli Ka Halwa
- Radish 1 kg
- Milk 1 kg
- Khoya 1/2 kg
- Sugar 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Cardamom 2
- Silver paper 2
- Almonds 50 gm
- Pistachios 50 gm
- Peel radish and grate it.
- Now boil water.
- When it boils, put grate radish and cook for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze all water from radish with hands.
- Then cook milk, add boiled radish and cook on medium flame.
- When water dries, put sugar and ghee and roast it.
- Also put cardamom, khoya, almonds and pistachios and close stove.
- Then take it out in dish, cool it, garnish with silver paper is serve.
Mooli Ka Halwa is amazing halwa. Its flavors are delicious. You must try this variety of halwa.