No Baked Chocolate Cake
- Chopped dark chocolate 200 gm
- Coffee powder 2 tbsp
- Butter 200 gm
- Brown sugar 100 gm
- Digestive biscuits 200 gm
- Roasted & chopped almonds 50 gm
- Roasted & chopped walnuts 50 gm
- Raisins 50 gm
- Add butter, dark chocolate, coffee powder and brown sugar in pan and cook until melts.
- Now grind digestive biscuits and make finely powder.
- Grease cake tin.
- Then close stove, add powder, walnuts, raisins and almonds and mix it nicely.
- Now put chocolate mixture in cake tin, set it and keep in fridge for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Now take out cake from cake tin, cut into pieces, keep in serving plate and serve immediately.
No Baked Chocolate Cake is delicious cake. It is prepared with simple method. Addition of nuts & digestive biscuits is wonderful.