Pizza Pasta Salad
- Shell pasta 1 cup
- Olive oil 1 tsp
- Sundried tomato 1 tbsp
- Black pepper, Salt to taste
- Chopped tomatoes 2
- Mozzarella cheese cubes 3 tbsp
- Black olives 3-4
- Salami 4 slices
- Basil leaves handful
- Boil pasta in salted water with little oil.
- Now strain it.
- Then toast it with oil and sundries tomato.
- Now sprinkle black pepper and salt.
- Then put in jar and keep tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, black olives, salami and basil leaves in layers.
Pizza Pasta Salad is wonderful salad. It is served in multiple layers. It is prepared with shell pasta, mozzarella cheese and salami.