Gobi Ka Halwa
- Milk 1 liter
- Cauliflower 1 kg
- Khoya 250 gm
- Sugar 1 cup
- Dry milk 1 cup
- Cardamom 6
- Kewra 1 tbsp
- Yellow color 1/2 tsp
- Almonds, Pistachio, Coconut as required
- Put yellow color in milk and cook it.
- Now boil cauliflower, take out its water, wash with cold water, put in cooked milk and cook on low flame.
- When milk dries, add sugar, cardamom and kewra.
- When water of sugar dries, put khoya, almonds, pistachios and coconut, serve it.
Gobi Ka Halwa is delicious halwa. It is prepared with cauliflower. Try this halwa at home.