- Mutton or beef 1/2 kg
- Finely chopped cauliflower 1
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped onion 2
- Finely chopped ginger 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Long chopped green chilies 4
- Oil 1 cup
- Put mutton or beef, hot water, onion, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric and salt in pot and cook it.
- When meat tender, put cauliflower and roast it slightly.
- Now add ginger and green chilies and simmer it on low flame.
- Cauliflower will tender in its own water.
- Then roast it slightly, put coriander leaves and serve hot.
Gobi Gosht is wonderful dish. The combination of meat & cauliflower is amazing. You must this recipe for some change.