Aloo Ka Halwa
- Potatoes 4
- Khoya 250 gm
- Sugar 1 cup
- Small cardamom 7
- Yellow color few
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped almonds and pistachios as required
- Boil water in pot and put yellow color.
- Peel potatoes, grate it, put in water and boil it slightly.
- Take out water in strainer.
- Now grind cardamom with sugar.
- Heat oil in wok, put cardamom and potatoes, roast it slightly and take it out.
- Then make syrup of sugar and little water and put boiled potatoes in it.
- Now take it out and spread in wide dish.
- Then put khoya, almonds and pistachios on top and serve warm.
Aloo Ka Halwa is amazing sweet dish. It is other variety of halwa. You must try this halwa at hoem.