Green Fish Curry
- Boneless fish 1/2 kg
- Chopped onion 1/2 cup
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Roasted & crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Thai green curry paste 2 tbsp
- Coconut milk 1/2 cup
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cashew nut powder 2 tbsp
- Heat oil and fry onion until soft.
- Now out garlic, green curry paste, yogurt, salt, cumin and turmeric and fry it.
- Then add fish and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Then put coriander leaves and serve with boiled rice.
Green Fish Curry is wonderful dish. It is prepared with boneless fish & Thai green curry paste. It is served with rice.