Bhuni Maash Ki Daal
- Maash daal soaked 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion 2
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Peeled & finely chopped garlic cloves 4
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 4
- Cinnamon 2
- Cloves 4
- Green chilies 3
- Finely chopped ginger 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Finely chopped green chilies 3
- Oil 1 cup
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in pot, fry onion until golden brown, take it out and spread it.
- Put garlic in oil and fry until golden brown.
- Then put soaked daal, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder, black pepper, cinnamon and cloves and roast it slightly.
- Then add hot water, salt and green chilies, stir it and cover it.
- Also flame low.
- When water dries, simmer it on tawa.
- Then put mint leaves, chopped green chilies and butter.
- When it is simmered nicely, daal is ready.
- When serve, put fried onion, chopped mint leaves, chopped green chilies and chopped ginger.
Bhuni Maash Ki Daal is tasty dish. It is easy recipe to make. Serve it with hot naan.