Thai Chicken With Cashew
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Cashew nut 15
- Chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Basil leaves 15
- Green chilies 3
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- Chicken powder 1 tsp
- Fish sauce 1 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Sriracha sauce 1 tbsp
- Thai green curry paste 1 tbsp
- Cut basil leaves, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil and fry garlic slightly.
- Now put onion and fry more until soft.
- Then put chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add chicken powder, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha sauce and green curry paste.
- Then put basil leaves, green chilies, coriander leaves and cashew nut and serve.
Thai Chicken With Cashew is spicy & delicious dish. Thai green curry paste is added. Serve with rice. You must try this recipe.