Double Roti Ka Halwa
- Bread slices (crushed) 10
- Silver paper 2
- Small cardamom 6
- Ghee 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Dry milk 1 cup
- Almonds 50 gm
- Pistachios 50 gm
- Coconut 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped ashrafiyaan 1 cup
- Heat ghee in pot and fry bread slices.
- Now put sugar, almonds, pistachios, small cardamom and dry milk and mix it nicely.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with silver paper, put coconut and ashrafiyaan and serve.
Double Roti Ka Halwa is delightful sweet dish. Bread slices is fried in ghee, cooked with nuts and garnished with silver paper, coconut and ashrafiyaan.